Wireless P10 Dot Matrix LED Display Using ESP8266
Hi, In this video we are going to see how we can control P10 Dot Matrix LED Display using ESP8266. We will make a custom PCB Driver board, which fits perfectly on top of the display headers, to control the matrix Display. We will farther see how we can send texts from a web server which scrolls through the Display. So that we can change the text anytime wirelessly. Let’s get started..
This video is Sponsored by ALLPCB.COM. ALLPCB is a top speed PCB manufacturer from China. Where you can get high quality professional PCBs.
ALLPCB offers special offer: $1.99 for 5pcs (1-2 layers, 100×100mm, FR-4 CCL).
Compared to other similar offerings, it is quite competitive. (Seeedstudio $4.90; Iteadstudio $19.90; Elecrow $13.50).
Not only that, you can get free shipping for your first order and 20% off on all PCB production in the Christmas sale which is currently available. Grab the offer before deals ended.
ALLPCB Website :
DMD2 Library :
Gerber Files :
Thanks for Watching. Hope you enjoy the video. Please leave a LIKE if you do.
SHARE this Video. For any farther information let me know in the COMMENTS And Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE! It really motivate me a lot to make more awesome Projects for you. Thanks for your support!😊
📌 Say Hi to me on Social Media
Music Credits :
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )