In this video you will go through three methods of finding anode (positive terminal) and cathode (negative terminal) of the commonly used LED’s.
There is also a small intro for the three terminal and four terminal LED’s.
Find this on blog :-
In the next video you will learn how to calculate the value of resistance, so that we can protect our LED.
Link to next Video :-
Welcome to #INVOOTECH. Subscribe This Channel For Technical support and Videos related to different microcontroller and microprocessor like 8085,8086,Arduino, PIC, AVR, ARM, Rasberry PI, etc.
Tutorials on softwares like Matlab, C/C++, Android, PCB designing software (Eagle CAD and ExpressPCB), Pvsyst.
Get to learn different technologies like IOT, Solar Energy, Autobots,etc in one place.
School and College level projects are also assisted!!
Contact Us For Technical Support:
mail us at——- email@example.com
Follow us on social media:
Like The Facebook :
Follow On Google + :
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )