Playing snakes and ladders board game challenge
Subscribe to 3KidsTV for more Upcoming fun videos
#SnakeAndLadderGame #3KidsTV #Challenge
Snakes and Ladders
Snakes and Ladders, known originally as Moksha Patam, is an ancient Indian board game regarded today as a worldwide classic. It is played between two or more players on a gameboard having numbered, gridded squares. A number of “ladders” and “snakes” are pictured on the board, each connecting two specific board squares. The object of the game is to navigate one’s game piece, according to die rolls, from the start (bottom square) to the finish (top square), helped or hindered by ladders and snakes, respectively.
The game is a simple race based on sheer luck, and is popular with young children. The historic version had its roots in morality lessons, on which a player’s progression up the board represented a life journey complicated by virtues (ladders) and vices (snakes). A commercial version with different morality lessons, Chutes and Ladders, has been published by Milton Bradley since the 1940s.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lục bạc trong tay CSI-Ngon mạnh đến cỡ nào?
- Thủ tướng Nguyễn Xuân Phúc hội kiến Tổng thống Nga Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
- Evolution of Kamehameha in Jump Games 2005-2018
- All 16 New Switch Games ANNOUNCED & Release Date Update For Week 1 June 2020 | Nintendo News
- New Portal in Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.1.2 Update)