I wanted an external monitor for my laptop and DSLR. So I show you how I took apart an old HP laptop and created a portable monitor from its screen. I mounted the monitor to a piece of acrylic and bought the correct controller and screwed it to the back side. I have a standard laptop power input and an XT-60 power connector for a Li-Po battery, which I use when I’m away. It’s great!
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )