BRIGHTER, WHITER LIGHTS
As night falls on the tristate, a new, brighter and whiter light is beginning to shine. Light Emitting Diodes, or L.E.D.’s, are at the center of these new street lights. They produce more light at approximately half the cost of those old, familiar high-pressure sodium lights, which produce an amber to yellow hued light.
The lower-cost, bright-light combination is why L.E.D.’s are now popping up on our roads and streets, highways and byways, even in a tunnel many of us drive through.
According to the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT), approximately 1,100 L.E.D.’s are included in the 46 thousand streetlights on Ohio’s roads and highways.
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )