Leasing Agent Job Description
This video will give you a downloadable leasing agent job description.
#LeasingAgentJobDiscription #LeasingAgent #JobDiscription
LEASING AGENT JOB DESCRIPTION
REPORTS TO: PROPERTY MANAGER
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
OVERVIEW: The LEASING AGENT is the community’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A LEASING AGENT is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. The LEASING AGENT will contact a person of authority should any situation warrant an action of decision not included in his or her duties and responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State laws.
• Maintains a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing offices and other areas where prospective residents and current residents meet.
• Inspects models and “market ready” vacancies daily to insure cleanliness.
• Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a client call, irate resident, service request, etc. Transfer calls to assistant manager or property manager when appropriate.
• Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
• Update online advertising to reflect current market pricing on a weekly basis.
• Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the property manager for marketing community and for improving resident satisfaction.
• Occasionally will be asked to perform external market outreach at nearby businesses, organizations, etc.
• Actively coordinate all renewals throughout the month. This includes sending letters (90, 60, 30 days) and scheduling resident appointments to discuss renewal rates and leasing options.
• Correctly completes all lease applications, assists with application verification and notifies prospective residents of results. Types miscellaneous resident communication as needed.
• Completes all lease paperwork including related addenda and accepts rents and deposits.
• Completes Guest Card information form on all clients, sends thank-you notes and performs follow-ups.
• Physically inspects community when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspects move-outs and vacancies.
• Inventories office supplies on periodic basis. Reports need to property manager.
• Organizes and files appropriate reports, leases and paperwork.
• Attends TMI meetings when requested.
• Assists property manager and assistant manager in preparation of weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market surveys, etc.
• Performs any additional duties assigned by assistant manager, property manager or Regional Property Manager.
Position requires excellent leasing and closing skills, and the person must have basic computer skills and be organized.
Work Hours: 20-40 hours per week depending on whether a full or part-time employee. Employees will be required to work a flexible workweek including weekends.
• Occasionally need (1% to 33% of the time) to utilize personal transportation to inspect apartment community and surrounding neighborhood, make trips to the back and visit the corporate office.
• In some cases, the leasing agents will need to operate a property golf cart to show residences to potential customers.
• Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )