There are still many laptop battery myths, so here are some facts about your laptop battery to help answer common questions about today’s laptop batteries and their performance.
To run a battery diagnostic test on your Dell computer, go to
and read the article to check the current health status of your system battery. This can be done both outside and inside the operating system environment.
Keep in mind that Dell Commercial laptops don’t show 100% battery charge straight out of the box. Currently for Battery Health you will only see a percentage showing the battery health: from 0% to 100%, typically brand new systems show a value of 90%, which gives the impression that the battery is already 10% discharged. Reason being is that the related software needs multiple charge/discharge cycles to properly calculate the battery capacity. Therefore, only after the first few full complete cycles will the battery show 100% charged. For more details on this, please visit
If you have questions or need support, contact us through social media on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dell and Twitter at www.twitter.com/dellcares
You can also join in a chat on our Dell Community Forum at www.dell.com/community and click on Support Forums. To learn more about our Dell Community Forum check out
For additional guidance with your PC’s maintenance and troubleshooting visit
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- Lập trình Android với NodeJS: Gửi và lưu trữ file – Giới thiệu
- Bài 6 Làm việc với danh sách list ,hoặc array trong python | học lập trình python
- Lập Trình WordPress 4x – Bài 01 Cài đặt WordPress & Các Công Cụ
- Lập Trình PHP – Bài 1 Tìm hiểu Json Phần 1
- Tổng Hợp Các Sản Phẩm Trong Khóa Lập Trình Ứng Dụng C# của học viên Đoàn Đình Minh (Part 2)