Find code and diagrams at:
I2C Control Boards allow you to connect an LCD Display to your Arduino using only 4 wires.
Note: I2C is an Addressable Communication Protocol. 0x27 should be the default address of the display. If this does not work you will have to find the address by running a sketch designed to find I2C address on an Arduino:
New Liquid Crystal Library –
Liquid Crystal I2C Library –
Functional Parts in the Project:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )