I Made My Own DIY Portable Screen from an Old Laptop (USB Type C powered because the future is now!)
In this video I’m showing you how I’ve built my own portable screens/monitors with USB Type C power.
Hope you enjoy the video and don’t forget to subscribe
For the controller board go on AliExpress or on eBay and look for the specific controller board for your LCD panel.
For example, I’ve used this controller board for the big screen:
and this one for the small screen:
the USB Type C board:
the DC to DC step up converter:
it might also work with this one which is flatter:
the tablet cover used for the big screen is Thule Gauntlet Étui Folio Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro & Note Pro 12.2 ”
Have a great day!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )