How to Set Up the LayerSlider Plugin in the Bridge WordPress Theme
In this video, we will show you how to set up the LayerSlider plugin that comes bundled with the Bridge WordPress theme.
First, we go through the installation and activation process. Then, we show you how you can import the predesigned sliders from the Bridge demos and how to add a LayerSlider to your pages.
We also explain why you don’t need to activate the product license for the LayerSlider plugin if you’re using it with the Bridge theme, and we take a brief look at the LayerSlider template store.
Check out the full LayerSlider documentation here:
You can jump to specific parts of the video by clicking the appropriate timestamp link in the following list:
00:10 – Installing and activating Layer Slider
01:06 – Importing predesigned sliders
03:26 – Adding sliders to your pages
05:38 – Product activation explained
06:42 – A look at the Template Store
You can view the full Bridge documentation at:
Need help with Bridge? Get in touch with our support team at:
Ready to create your next beautiful website? Get a copy of Bridge here:
Check out our entire collection of 330+ premium WordPress themes at:
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter and be the first to find out all the latest news:
Follow us on all your favorite social networks.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )