How an RGB LED works and how to use one! | Basic Electronics
Ever want to learn how an RGB LED works? RGB LEDs are awesome because you can dynamically create basically any color of the rainbow. We wanted to do this quick overview so that you can better understand what they are and how to set them up. If you want to do this yourself, all the wiring and code used in this example are on our website, here:
Subscribe to CircuitBread for more videos on basic electronics!
Table of Contents:
00:23 What is RGB LED?
00:42 What does RGB LED stands for?
01:13 How to get a certain color output with RGB LED?
02:23 What is the difference between a common anode and common cathode?
02:35 How to control each color in an RGB LED?
05:00 What to take into account when controlling the color output in an RGB LED?
For electronics tools, tutorials, equations and more check out our site:
CircuitBread is joining the fight to help people more easily learn about and use electronics. With an ever-growing array of equations, tools, and tutorials, we’re striving for the best ways to make electronics and electrical engineering topics more accessible to everyone.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )