High Power LED Tutorial #1 – How to Drive 1W and 3W LEDs from 12 Volts
High power LEDs differ from regular LEDs in a number of respects. Firstly, current regulation using resistors is impractical so it’s necessary to use a switched mode voltage and current regulator. Secondly, they generate heat which must be drawn away from the LED to prevent damage by overheating.
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )