Headphones Not Working? This Simple Cleaning Method Could Help! (iPhone, iPad, Android)
In this video, I show you a very simple method to clean out your headphone and lightning port on your iPhone, iPad or any other smartphone or tablet.
Warning – if you are concerned about damaging your device, don’t try this method and consult your manual, manufacturer or relevant genius.
This fix removes the dust, pocket lint, dirt and other “crud” that gets caught up in your input jacks over time and can help solve some common problems, including:
1. Headphones not working when plugged in
2. Headphones showing as plugged in even when not plugged in
3. Headset microphone or button not working
4. Lightning or charger port connects and disconnects frequently
5. Lightning or charger port does not connect at all
The method shown in this video helps remove the foreign particles that get caught up in your device over time, which cause the pins and poles of your headphones and data connectors to not connect properly, resulting in errors and issues.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những Dòng Laptop Đồ Hoạ Chuyên Nghiệp Chơi Games Giá Từ 10 Đến 18 Triệu Đáng Mua Nhất Năm 2018
- 5 Laptop chuyên đồ hoạ từ 6tr đáng mua 2017
- Cài Đặt HDH Android song song windows – Cài Remix OS 2.0 cho Laptop-PC (Cài trên Hard disk)
- Lenovo Y7000: Chỉ 17 triệu cho một chiếc laptop có màn hình 144hz?
- Lightning Talk Kì 41 – Những "đồ nghề" quan trọng mà mỗi lập trình viên nên có