DIY LIGHT UP SHOES | Make Thrift Buy #25
NEWEST VIDEO: “DIY Wrap Dress from the Weird 80s Pattern Book! 🙈”
♪ SO… is it possible to make your own light up shoes? ♪
ALSO if you’re actually thinking of making these yourself, PLEASE watch til the end AND read the tips below!
Support me on Patreon!
I also now have merch:
BONUS TIPS: If you’re shopping for shoes to use, bring the battery pack (or something about the same size) with you. Try the shoes on, then place the battery pack inside the shoe. Then you will be able to tell whether or not the shoes will work for this project! Not all shoes will work!
And if you want to use shoes with real bendy soles, just put the lights around the back of the shoe, because then the lights won’t get stressed around the point where your foot bends! [see here: for an example]
Link to the lights that I bought:
p.s. the cat dress that I’m wearing is from episode #10! Throwback, wooo!
**** MUSIC ****
“Early Riser” and “Quirky Dog” by Kevin MacLeod
“Conglomerate” by Tarpey
“DEAD_LINE” by daPlaque
CAMERA: Canon EOS60D
Microphone: Inbuilt Mic
Editing software: Final Cut Pro 10.2.1
Sewing Machine: Bernina Bernette Oxford 6 and Bernette 610D (overlocker)
Find me elsewhere on the internet!
Help us caption & translate this video!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )