DELL LATITUDE E6400 take apart video, disassemble, how to open disassembly
No music. No talking. Just work.
If you are taking your DELL LATITUDE E6400 laptop apart be careful and wear an anti-static wrist band or use other anti-static device. If you need to change a LCD usually you don’t have to take screen out of a laptop. You can leave it on a laptop and watch the last part of the video where I am taking LCD apart. If you need to change a keyboard, you don’t have to take all bottom screws out. There are usually some marks, like a keyboard picture, on a case bottom. If you need to put a laptop back to work be aware of screws. They are different and you better remember or mark them somehow to insure that you will put them back in to a right place.
Some laptops I take apart first time, so don’t be serious on my time and performance.
If something got broken – ooops, it’s your fault.
Believe me, some parts in your laptop are already broken, you just don’t see that.
This video is like insurance for your laptop. With this video and some skills you will be always sure that at least you can try to repair your laptop. If it’s broken you don’t have to sell it or throw it away. You can find some new or used parts somewhere and change it. It maybe will be your new job or hobby. And if it didn’t worked out you still will be able to ask somebody else to fix it.
So, just watch this video and fix your laptop.
Have fun and good luck!!
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- Những Dòng Laptop Đồ Hoạ Chuyên Nghiệp Chơi Games Giá Từ 10 Đến 18 Triệu Đáng Mua Nhất Năm 2018
- 5 Laptop chuyên đồ hoạ từ 6tr đáng mua 2017
- Cài Đặt HDH Android song song windows – Cài Remix OS 2.0 cho Laptop-PC (Cài trên Hard disk)
- Lenovo Y7000: Chỉ 17 triệu cho một chiếc laptop có màn hình 144hz?
- Lightning Talk Kì 41 – Những "đồ nghề" quan trọng mà mỗi lập trình viên nên có