DANGEROUS 100W LED EXPLODES!
I’m not sure of the seller of this LED mislead me by telling me it was for UK 240V electric, but when I tigged on the solders it banged really loud.
I do not recommend bying LEDs from bad people becauise they go boom and may scare you.
And for those who actually read down to this level… The actual result of hooking a (really crappy) 100W LED directly across 240V was so boringly controlled that I had to beef it up a bit for a second take with hidden resistors underneath for some sparks and pops. See if you can spot them as I completely lose control of the LED at least twice during the video.
No good quality LEDs were harmed in the making of this video. Mainly because I can’t get any.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://freecode.com.vn/phan-mem
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )