In this video series we are going to learn, how to use the ConstraintLayout, which is basically an improved RelativeLayout with a flatter view hirarchy, better performance and more functionality.
In this video we will learn, how to convert an existing layout into a ConstraintLayout, how to set and delete constraints, use the infer constraints and autoconnect functionality, switch between wrap_content, match_constraint and fixed size, change the margin and bias and everything else we need to get started with ConstraintLayout.
Watch the full playlist:
❗ Subscribe to the channel:
⏯ Watch more tutorials:
㊙ Help translating the videos:
💚 Support the content:
💬 Join the Discord chat:
🎧 Audiobooks and podcasts for programmers:
👶 How to get started with Android development:
📣 Follow Coding in Flow on social media:
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )