Beginner Arduino Project – DHT11 with LCD (I2C)
In today’s video, I show you how to replicate this beginner project.
Due to my screen capturing software not working, the code is provided in the link below. In future videos I will be showing the code side of arduino, and giving tutorials on basic commands.
By the end of the video you should be able to build this circuit yourself.
If you run in to any problems leave a comment and I will either help myself or point you in the right direction. If you have any beginner project ideas let me know and I will be sure to try them out myself!
Thank you for watching.
Library links –
How to install libraries –
The wiring and code were adapted from –
Amazon links(U.K) –
DHT11 sensor –
My Keyestudio sensor kit, which comes with the DHT11 (I got mine on sale) –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )