Arduino Project: Temperature and Humidity monitor Tutorial using DHT11 (or DHT22) sensor and LCD shield.
In this video we are building a Temperature and humidity monitor, using an Arduino Mega, an LCD Display Shield with a DHT11 sensor. If you have a DHT22 sensor, the wiring is exactly the same.
WHERE TO BUY
1. Arduino Mega:
2. Keypad Shield:
3. The DHT11 sensor:
4. OLED Multimeter:
Full disclosure: All of the links above are affiliate links. I get a small percentage of each sale they generate. Thank you for your support!
Library for the DHT11 sensor:
Quiz of Knowledge Android Game
You can download my latest Android Game which is called Quiz of Knowledge here:
Arduino Weather Station Project:
Arduino Nokia 5110 LCD Display:
Arduino OLED display tutorial:
Educ8s.tv is a Youtube channel and website which is dedicated in developing high quality videos about DIY hardware and software projects. In this channel we develop projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, we build robots and simple electronic circuits. Check out our website as well for more information:
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )