In this arduino tutorial I explain how to work with the 4 digit 7 segment led display, and the difference between the four digit display and the one digit display, and how you can connect four one digit display to work just as the four digit one. I then show how to multiplex the common pins to be able to write different numbers to each digit. To see how the numbers are made watch Anything Arduino Episode 7 where I make the arduino sketch that we use and alter in this video.
Link to Anything Arduino Episode 7, working with the 7 segment LED display:
All episodes of Anything Arduino:
To download sketch files go to duinos.net:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )