Android Studio Tutorial – Grid Layout and CardView
Link donate :
Link source code :
The purpose of the GridLayout is to allow child views to be positioned in a grid arrangement. The GridLayout essentially consists of a number of invisible horizontal and vertical grid lines that serve to divide the layout view into a series of rows and columns, with each intersecting row and column forming a cell which can, in turn, contain one or more views. The grid lines are referred to as indices, which are numbered starting at 0 for the line at the leading edge of the layout.
android studio, android studio tutorial, gridlayout android, android studio cardview, cardview android tutorial, grid layout android studio, android tutorial, cardview android studio, card view android tutorial, card view in android studio, grid layout android, android grid layout, cardview android, android cardview, edmt dev, grid layout in android studio, gridview android studio, gridlayout android studio, cardview, card view android studio, cardview in android studio, android studio grid layout tutorial
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://freecode.com.vn/phan-mem
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- fita de led 5m 4,4wm 220V quente Stellatech STH3222/30
- LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs 2017+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Amber or Switchback
- Weird 1W (0.1W!) LED lamp from eBay.
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH ĐẤU LED FULL COLOR NHÁY THEO NHẠC – IC 1903, 9803, 6803 [FULL] – LEDCF Việt Nam
- Tự Chế Đèn LED Soi Cá 100w Siêu Sáng | Chói Lóa ( Super bright flashlight )